Companies needing to classify, aggregate, and correlate data into meaningful business insight turn to Oracle’s proven cloud technology, the Analytics Cloud suite of products, for agile analytics immediately available, at any scale.
With a deep understanding (functional and technical) of Oracle’s end-to-end analytics solutions, we are well positioned to address typical issues and questions both business and IT have regarding data warehousing and analytics.
Coupled with a solid understanding of packaged and custom software implementation methodology, our Oracle experts help you to stay ahead of the competition.
Cloud is the Future
The Oracle Analytics Cloud suite of products allows you to streamline operations and lower costs, while empowering your entire workforce.
- Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) is designed to be used by every employee, from business analyst to data scientist, and includes advanced functionality like self-service data preparation, augmented analytics, advanced visualizations, and machine learning
- Oracle Analytics Server (OAS) brings the advanced functionality of OAC on premises
- Oracle Analytics for Applications (OAX) are prebuilt analytics applications for Oracle Cloud SaaS applications (ERP, SCM, HCM, CRM, NetSuite)
- Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) is a high-performance, easily-provisioned data warehouse running on Exadata in the cloud and managed by Oracle
Our Analytics Capabilities
With Oracle Analytics Cloud, you can better leverage more of your team to drive rapid insights through robust interactive reporting, dynamic dashboards, instant mobile, simple and secure collaboration, easy data loading, and robust data integration. But to truly benefit from all that Oracle Analytics has to offer, you need a partner with highly skilled practice leaders and consultants who can design and deploy full, end-to-end analytic solutions, integrate all required data sources, and maximize the advanced functionality of the Oracle Analytics suite.
Oracle Analytics for Applications contains a rich set of prebuilt KPIs with drill-down detail. These prebuilt applications, which are managed by Oracle, are a great way to get up and running quickly with powerful analytics to enable improved decision making. Many customers extend and customize the analytic applications for their particular environment. Our practice leaders and consultants work closely with Oracle product management and can help you extend and customize the applications without impacting future upgrades from Oracle.
Data Warehouse Experts
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse can be provisioned in minutes and is entirely managed by Oracle, but don’t let the ease with which you can get a data warehouse up and running fool you. Deep expertise in data warehouse strategy, design, and systems integration is critical to building a solid data management and analysis infrastructure. Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse is tightly integrated with Oracle Analytics Cloud and allows you to quickly deploy complete analytics solutions.
With a team of highly skilled consultants and a proven delivery methodology, we can help you get the maximum return on your Oracle investment with the following services:
- Data and Analytics Strategy and Assessments
- Existing Environment Health Checks
- Migrations to the Cloud
- Upgrades (OBIEE, BI Apps, Oracle Data Integrator-ODI)
- Data and Analytics Development and Deployment (OAC, OAS, OAX, ADW, OBIEE, ODI)
- Prebuilt Solution Deployment
- Data Management (MDM, Governance, Data Catalog)
- Managed Services for Analytics
Quick Start Accelerator
An Oracle Platinum Partner and leading Oracle Analytics implementation partner with more than 400 analytics implementations, we have designed multiple tools to accelerate the deployment of Oracle Analytics, allowing business users to get real benefits in a matter of weeks.
We offer two implementation options to accelerate the deployment of Oracle Analytics. The first centers on building dashboard and reports on Oracle Analytics Cloud. The second includes deploying OAC and ADW and automating the data management (ETL) process to enable ongoing updates.