Unlock the Power of Oracle Analytics
Companies around the world are leveraging Datavail’s industry-leading team of Oracle OBIEE and Oracle BI Applications consultants to unlock the power of their data, turning it into information and making corporate data easier for business users to access.
Your organization doesn’t have the time to improperly implement a comprehensive enterprise analytics strategy or solution. By leveraging custom OBIEE and out-of-the-box Oracle BI Applications, Datavail’s expert Oracle consultants can ensure your analytics strategy is not only implemented properly, but will succeed, regardless of current stage. Our expertise can help you deliver on Oracle’s promise of the most robust reporting, ad-hoc query and analysis, OLAP, dashboard, and scorecard functionality with a rich end-user experience that includes data discovery, self-service, visualizations, collaboration, alerts, and more.
What is OBIEE?
- Best in practice enterprise analytics solution.
- Analytics solution that easily integrates to pull surface data from myriad sources.
- Premier dashboard and reporting solution with mobile-friendly capability out of the box.
- HTML5-capable analytics for business users from all areas within the organization.
- A data control system with API and configuration extensibility for seamless incorporation into any organization’s infrastructure.
What is Oracle BI Applications (OBIA)?
- Pre-packaged solution for enterprise analytics comprised of a conformed data warehouse, transformation ETL logic, and dashboard and report content.
- Applications based on business area modules and verticals, for example:
- Finance, HR, procurement and spend, supply chain, and projects
- Transportation, healthcare, higher education.
- Robust Star schema-based extensible data warehouse.
- ETL solution capable of retrieving data consistently from all major systems of record (ERP and CRM systems).
Datavail’s expert analytics consultants have supported a wide range of large and small operations throughout their careers, and routinely perform the following duties for our clients:
- Deploy technical components required for OBIEE solutions
- Install and configure OBIEE applications and modules
- Support the configuration of existing OBIEE setups
- Design, architect, test, and implement OBIEE structure to support current and future business needs and decisions
- Translate business requirements into a dimensional model, key subject areas, hierarchies, attributes and measures
- Collaborate with IT and BI teams to define delivery components, reporting and analysis, alerts, and overall intelligence dashboard functionality
- Develop reporting procedures within the OBIEE financial environment
- Inspect & assess data sources and application topography
- Translate Business Intelligence requirements into analytics metadata
Leave nothing to chance; work with Datavail’s expert Oracle analytics consultants on your business-leading projects so that your investment in this leading technology can materialize the ROI you’ve been dreaming of.
ASU Holding is an Oracle Platinum Partner with 17 specializations backed by a dedicated team with expertise in consulting, implementations Oracle EPM Cloud and Hyperion performance management via our APM software solution.